Monday, July 23, 2012

Key West, Key Yes


I leave for my first vacation of 2012 on Thursday and I could not be more excited. I will be traveling to Key West for four glorious days and staying at a house one mile from the beach. It's been an incredibly busy past couple of months, so this trip could not have come at a more perfect time. I’m looking forward to cocktails, shopping, beach time, and lots of eating!

For someone who is pretty meticulous, I don’t like to make a lot of plans when traveling. Vacation is a time for me to relax and let go. That said, here are the few things on my agenda:

I came across this blog that posted a check list of pictures to take while vacationing. I like that it coves the trip from beginning to end and has unique ideas I would not have thought of otherwise. 

I can’t wait to share pictures with you when I get back!

4 comments:

  1. I'd really like to come with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about your trip so I 'll know what to do while we are there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have some good tips for you guys!! It was seriously amazing.

      Delete