Monday, August 20, 2012

Birthday List


With August being my birthday month, you better believe I've had my birthday list prepared since July. Some think that's a little crazy, but I love birthdays- not just my own, but everyone's. I actually love any reason to have a party and birthdays just happen to be prime opportunities. This year, I plan on celebrating with friends and family by going to dinner at the original Garozzo's downtown and then out afterward.

Here is what is on my list this year:
  1. Vince Camuto, Emperor Blue blazer
  2. Blue/chartreuse make-up bag by Baggu
  3. Marseille 4 1/2 qt. Covered Rectangular Casserole from Le Creuset
  4. Classic, black Tory Burch flats
  5. Kate Spade, black-stud earrings
  6. Williams-Sonoma Professional Multi-chopper

No comments:

Post a Comment