Monday, August 13, 2012

Fall in Love with Fall Sweaters

I haven't been into any fall fashion yet, mainly because the thought of wearing a sweater the past few days instantly made me sweat. However, with the unusually cool temperature today and the ending of the Summer Olympics, I finally dove into fall trends. I love sweaters and figured they'd be an easy place to start. Here are a few of my favorites:



I love this J Crew sweater because it’s classic, yet carries the teal-color-trend into the fall. You can easily pair this with a myriad of denim and shoes; it would look sleek with grey jeans (like these ones from GAP) and black flats or a colored jean, if you’re up for it (like these from Joe’s Jeans) with a nude pump.



This sweater from Madewell is on trend with the textured dots. The embellishment gives what would otherwise be a standard sweater some spunk without going crazy. You can wear this top with a skirt as shown, or pair with dark jeans for a dressy feel or light jeans for a more casual look.



If I could, I would live in oversized sweaters. They are basically like acceptable snuggies. I like this option from Enza Costa because of the neutral color. As shown in the picture, you can wear it with colored jeans (like the Joe’s option mentioned above), but it would also pair nicely with light jeans and tall boots for a more relaxed look.



This might be one of my favorite sweaters this season; the embellishment on the shoulders instantly adds flare and dresses up the top. This THML sweater comes in two color options: cobalt and charcoal. I love each option equally, but think the charcoal color can be worn more often and with more pant/shoe options than the cobalt.


No comments:

Post a Comment