Monday, August 6, 2012

Snow in August

As I’ve mentioned before, it’s hot here in KC. To beat the heat this past weekend, I only participated in activities that were indoors. I finally saw The Dark Knight Rises, (maybe my new favorite movie), entertained friends and made this stuffed peppers recipe (post coming next week), and ended the weekend with frozen cocktails at Snow & Co



My boyfriend and I both tried Sunshine Boulevard, which tastes just like Summer Brew, only frozen. The bar puts off a laid-back vibe with its low-to-the-ground, oversize seating, local art, and friendly staff. Snow & Co. was the perfect way to end the weekend and cool-off for what is sure to be a hectic week.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I tried Lil Freshie when I was in KC last week. The Concord Grape + Orange Blossom is delish, although it pretty much tastes just like grape juice on ice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of Lil Freshie- just looked at their website. I'm going to have to visit soon! Their menu looks refreshing! Hope you enjoyed your time in KC!

      Delete